NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Monday, January 12, 2015

Review: Just Between Us by Mario Lopez

This one was just okay for me. I did love Saved By the Bell but I guess I was more of a Mark Paul fan than a Mario fan. I didn't mind Mario, but I wouldn't say I was a fan. After reading this I have an even worse opinion of him. This is probably best for fans only.
There was not much here about Saved By the Bell. He did touch on Kids Incorporated. What I hated about the book was the way he treated the women in his life. Why does he name some of his loves, but leave others unnamed. Why throw the one who had an abortion under the bus, but leave the pop star unnamed? Something is fishy in Extra-land?! It makes me wonder if he has any sense of morals what so ever? This book left me feeling sorry for Ali Landry! I think Mario is a little full of himself. The only redeemer for him is that he loves his mom, and treats her with the utmost respect.
Luckily, this is a quick read!

Just Between Us

No comments:

Post a Comment