This weeks topic is Ten Books Set Outside the US. You can find all the top ten lists here: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2016/07/ten-books-set-outside-us-that-weve.html
Thank you to The Broke and The Bookish for coming up with all these Awesome Top Ten's!!!!
10. The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan (China) A mother tells her daughter about the past.
9. Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse (Netherlands) Hanneke helps people find what they need. How far will she go when asked to find someone?
8. Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge (England) Two sisters band together against a world that is not as it seems.
7. The Ice Twins by S. K. Tremayne (Scotland) What really happened on the day that Sarah's daughter died?
6. The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure (France) An architect is offered large sums of money to construct hiding places for Jews.
5. Property of a Lady by Sarah Rayne (Shropshire) Michael is looking after an estate for his friends. What will he find there? Will he ever be the same?
4. Slade House by David Mitchell (Britain) Welcome to Slade House! At first you won't want to leave, and then you will realize that you can't!
3. Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell (United Kingdom) Sophie is spending the summer with her cousins, Cameron, Lilas, and Piper, and also the girl who died, the girl with a room full of dolls, the girl who should not be there.
2. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson (England) As Ursula grows, she dies, and is born again, over and over.
1. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (Siberia) Lina is forced to work in a camp in Siberia.