NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Friday, May 12, 2017

Movie Review: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

I recently saw a preview screening of King Arthur. The movie was so much better then I thought it would be. I would be lying if I said I was not a Charlie Hunnam fan! I was impressed with the movie. It was action packed and surprised me by making me laugh at several points. I was in a sold out theater of patrons who all clapped and cheered when the movie was finished.
This is not your typical King Arthur, but just sit back and enjoy the story. The Mage is fun and exciting and almost steals the movie from Charlie. I enjoyed it and I would actually go see it again.


*Thank you to Warner Brothers, gofobo, and AMC for allowing me to see this movie for free. This has in no way changed my reaction to the film.*

No comments:

Post a Comment