So sorry for the lack of posts. My computer has been in the shop and I have had no access, therefore no posts. BUT, finally I am back and apologize for not being here: SO on to this weeks Top Ten!!
Top Ten New To Me Authors I Read In 2014:
10. Kristin Pulioff- I read The Ivory Tower. It was a unique short story that moved quickly and had me on the edge of my seat. I would love to read more by this author. You can find her here: http://www.kirstinpulioff.com/
9. Sheri Fink- I read Five Days at Memorial. This made me question a lot of things that go on in hospitals. I did appreciate the unbiased writing style. Great for non-fiction fans.
8. Elizabeth Esther- I read Girl at the End of the World. Ever wonder what the aftermath of growing up in a cult was like? If you are interested you can find your answers here.
7. Jessica McHugh- I read Rabbits in the Garden. If you like quirky, creepy, strange, and weird, then check this one out. It will make your mother look like a saint!
6. Adam Nevill- I read The House of Small Shadows. Did you ever wonder what it felt like to be losing your mind? You will after stepping into this book. Wonderfully creepy! You can find him here: http://www.adamlgnevill.blogspot.com/
5. Jolie du Pre- I read Benton. This was a nice mix of action, drama, and gore. There are some erotic scenes so this one is for adults only. You can find her here: http://www.joliedupre.com/
4. Michelle Kilmer- I read When the Dead. You will care about this eclectic cast of characters who decide to stay put during the zombie apocalypse. You can find her here: http://www.whenthedead.com/
3. Christy Sloat- I read The Brown House. I love my ghost stories and this one was my favorite of 2014.
2. Peggy Martinez- I read the State of Decay:Omnibus. My new favorite zombie author of 2014. You can find her here: http://www.peggy-martinez.com/
1. Hazel Gaynor- I read The Girl Who Came Home. I love history and I love the Titanic. This one was eye opening, and based on true people. You can find her here: http://www.hazelgaynor.com/
Who were your top ten newbies this year? I would love it if you would leave a comment. Thank you for visiting.
You can find all the other lists at http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/12/top-ten-new-to-us-authors-we-read-in.html