NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Childhood Favorites I Would Love to Revisit

10. Bunnicula
I think this was the start of my obsession with all things weird!
Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery (Bunnicula, #1)

 9. Baby Island
My dream as a 10 year old! A few babies that I could take care of on my own, on a island of course!
Baby Island

 8. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
This answered all my questions growing up. It also answered them with grace and dignity.
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret

 7. The Cybil War
Boys and Crushes!
The Cybil War

 6. The Dollhouse Murders
One of my favorites. Mystery, suspense, and dolls, what's not to like for a young girl!!
Dollhouse Murders

 5.  Behind the Attic Wall
This was probably why I loved scary movies and books. This totally terrified me, and I loved it!
Behind the Attic Wall

 4. The Lifeguard
Cheesy but Fun!
The Lifeguard (Point Horror, #3)

 3. B, My Name is Bunny
Girls and their drama!
B, My Name Is Bunny (My Name Is, #2)

 2. Family Secrets
Scandalous!
Family Secrets

 1. Beat the Turtle Drum
How to deal with a death in the family. Sadly, I had to deal with this several times growing up.
Beat the Turtle Drum

See all the other top tens here: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-from-our.html

No comments:

Post a Comment