NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Recent Adds To My To Be Read List!

10. A God In Ruins by Kate Atkinson.   I have been looking forward to this one because I loved Life After Life So much! I am sure it won't be what I am expecting, but I am still looking forward to reading it.

 9. House of Echoes by Brendan Duffy.  Suspense and a small town with a strange history! Count me in!!

 8. At the Water's Edge by Sarah Gruen.  I have heard mixed reviews about this one. I loved Water for Elephants and want to try this one too.

 7. Dead Wake by Erik Larson. I love how Larson can take a story and make it come alive!

 6. American Ghost by Hannah Nordhaus . I love true stories and this one has ghosts which makes it even better.

 5. A Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell. This one grabbed me with " How do three sisters write a single suicide note?".

 4.  The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. Everyone is reading it, figured I better jump on board.

 3. The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne. I like the idea of this mystery revolving around a set of twins.

 2. Within These Walls by Ania Ahlborn. Suspenseful Thriller! Horror! Cults! Jail! Crime!  Yes!!!

 1. The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender. A girl ghost in a haunted asylum, sounds like my new favorite!


A God in RuinsHouse of EchoesAt the Water's EdgeDead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania

American Ghost: A Family's Haunted Past in the Desert SouthwestA Reunion Of GhostsThe Girl on the TrainThe Ice Twins

Within These WallsThe Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall

To See The Other Top Tens Go Here: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2015/03/top-ten-books-daisy-added-to-her-tbr.html

4 comments:

  1. You have a fantastic list! I didn't even realize Kate Atkinson had a new release, or Katie Alender!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, I believe that Atkinson's book releases in May and Alender's book in August.

      Delete
  2. I've seen The Girl on The Train EVERYWHERE! I guess I need to finally look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these books before but I will totally be looking into them! They seem so awesome! :D

    (Oh and thanks for stopping by my blog ;) :D )

    ReplyDelete