NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Interstellar: Review

So I really wanted to watch this at the theater but my husband wasn't into it, so I had to rent it instead. I am not really sure what I was thinking the movie would be about. I guess the world ending and astronauts saving us, was mostly what I was leaning towards. I am not sure how that was all going to connect, but anyway! The movie is such a twisted mind bender! As usual, This is a spoiler free zone.. I must say, that I was impressed. The movie was fairly long and I never lost interest. In fact, my husband and son and I stayed up until one in the morning to finish it. We had no idea that it was that late, but we had to see the end.
I will say that there is a cameo by a famous star that I had no idea was in the film, so be sure to watch for him. This one reminds me a little of Inception. I won't go into why. I was pleasantly surprised by how interesting the movie was. I can promise you that whatever you are expecting, this one will surprise you. Be sure to pay attention the whole way through or you may get lost. Also, try not to read too much into it, just sit back and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment