NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Friday, May 15, 2015

Review: Wayward Pines (the show)

Luckily I was able to finish the book before the first episode aired tonight. Although, I'm not sure if I should have read it first. I found myself comparing the two throughout. I love Matt Dillon but am not sure he is who I would picture for the lead role. I am already having some issues with the differences between the book and the show. I am also hopeful because I didn't love the ending of the novel, so maybe I will be surprised by the ending of the show. The first episode seemed to move through a lot of the book quite quickly, so I am sure there will be differences on the horizon. I am looking forward to seeing how the show handles some of the surprises throughout the book.

You can find out more about the Wayward Pines here: http://www.fox.com/wayward-pines/

No comments:

Post a Comment