NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Book Review: Troublemaker by Leah Remini

First I must admit that I am a Remini fan! I think she is Sassy and a Total Spitfire!! I have never really grasped the concept of Scientology, and after reading, I must admit I still do not get it. In my opinion it is cult who preys on those with cash and the famous. It seems to be ruled with mind control and isolation. I did enjoy reading about Leah's life. She has come a long way and should be proud. I am glad that her family has her back and were willing to step out of the only life they knew to support her. If you are interested in her life or Scientology at all this one is worth reading. There is also quite a bit of gossip about several stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment