NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Reads For 2015

These are my top favorites I read this year. What do you think? Any suggestions on what I need to read next? Thanks for stopping by...Happy Holidays!!

10. Broken World --- Kate L. Mary      This one is zombie light. Not as much gore and brain eating, but more of a survival story.

 9. Broken Monsters---Lauren Beukes    A great mix of grit, suspense, interesting characters, and eerie feelings. Sadly, I am still confused by this one. It could have been great but fell a little short.

 8. The Ice Twins---S.K. Tremayne    A lovely haunting mystery. Some of the twists are not hard to figure out, but you will enjoy getting there.

 7. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania---Erik Larson   Mr. Larson is my go to for historical reads.  If you find the Titanic interesting, you should check out the Lusitania!

 6. Sweet---Emmy Laybourne    An enjoyable, quick, horror read for those who like their humor dark.  A little too gory and I was not thrilled with the ending but it was memorable.

 5. The Titanic: The History and Legacy of the World's Most Famous Ship From 1907 to Today---Charles River Editors      This is the definitive collection for the Titanic curious.

 4. Two Weeks: A True Haunting--- Rebecca Patrick-Howard    I am a HUGE horror fan and it takes a lot to scare me. This story was nightmare inducing.

 3. Big Little Lies---Liane Moriarity     A murder mystery wrapped in a clever disguise of a tale of friendship

 2. Frozen Charlotte--- Alex Bell    You know a book is super creepy when just discussing with a non-reader freaks them out!!! Alex Bell Rocks!

 1. Ravensbruck: Life and Death in Hitler's Concentration Camp for Women--- Sarah Helm    One of my favorite and most informative books of The Holocaust that I have ever read. Life changing!


You can check out everyone else's Top Ten Lists Here: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2015/12/top-ten-best-books-we-read-in-2015.html

1 comment: