NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Releases I Meant To Get To (and Hopefully Will Soon)

Top Ten Tuesday is the brainchild of The Broke and the Bookish. You can see all the Top Ten Lists Here http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2017/01/top-ten-2016-releases-we-meant-to-read.html


10. The Girls by Emma Cline
I sort of feel like the only one left on the planet who hasn't read this.


9. Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
I have been trying to get my hands on this one for a while.


8. Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
I have not heard much about this book. It sounds like my kind of read and has been on my wish list all year.


7.  The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
This one has very high ratings and sounds interesting.


6.  Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I have a slight obsession with Alice, so I have to get to this one!


5.  Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
I have heard good things.



4.  Shelter by Jung Yun
Who doesn't need a dose of family drama?



3.  The German Girl by Armando Lucas Correa
I tried to get this on NetGalley but no such luck!



2.  LaRose by Louise Erdich
A lot of my friends have loved this one.



1.  The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin
I REALLY want to get to this one. Reincarnation-that's all I need to say



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my list. Any favorite reads of 2016 I need to get to?

No comments:

Post a Comment