I had a hard time coming up with ten books that had very few ratings, so this week I stuck to five.
5. Two Weeks A True Haunting by Rebecca Patrick Howard
I love this author's stories. Her writings on true hauntings are insightful and entertaining. I love a good ghost story.
4. Deadly Night: Jenni and Katie's Untold Tale by Rhiannon Frater
As the World Dies is an Awesome Series. Jenni and Katie are kick-butt characters. If you haven't read Rhiannon Frater, what are you waiting for! No one writes zombies like Frater does!!
3. When the Dead by Michelle Kilmer
Michelle Kilmer is Awesome!! You really need to read her! This one is such a unique take on zombies.
2. Forgiving My Daughter's Killer: A True Story of Loss, Faith, Unexpected Grace by Kate
This could change your mind about forgiveness
1. Rabbits in the Garden by Jessica McHugh
Quirky, Weird, Creepy, and Strange, in a good way!!