NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Monday, June 25, 2018

Book Review: Don't Believe It by Charlie Donlea

So this premise was perfect for me. Sidney, a reporter has done documentaries on three people she believes were wrongly imprisoned. All three people in these cases have been released from prison after their documentary aired. Now she has a new case to present.
I loved the fact that my favorite true crime documentaries was presented in a film format. This was the best mash up of reality TV, a great book, and fictionalized true crime. This was so different and interesting. Just when I thought I had figured out what was going on, BAM I was totally surprised.
Giving too much description on this book will lead to spoilers, so you I will leave it at I loved it!

*Thank you to NetGalley, Charlie Donlea, and t he publisher for allowing me to read an advanced copy of this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment