NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Finding Me by Michelle Knight

I had seen Michelle on a few episodes of Dr. Phil. It made me want to read her book. There is so much more in the book then she would have time to discuss on a TV show. It is Amazing that she lived through this ordeal. She is an inspirational woman. We could all learn a thing or two from her. It is so hard to understand why these women were not found for such a long time. I guess many of us don't pay attention to what is going on around us. I am glad that the person who committed these crimes is now gone and cannot hurt anyone else. I feel so bad for the little girl who is left to deal with the aftermath. I hope and pray that these three ladies will come out on top and be able to triumph.



If you are unfamiliar with the Cleveland Kidnappings and/or Michelle Knight you can check out more here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment