NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Monday, June 30, 2014

Pretty Little Liars: The TV Show, Not the Book Series

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 DVD Cover.jpg

I am in the midst of watching season four of Pretty Little Liars. YES, I know I am late to the party, but I have no satellite so I must wait for the DVD. I normally really love this series, but so far I am a bit disappointed in season four. Okay, those outfits at the beginning of the season. What was up with those?!? Did the show change wardrobe people, cause seriously, I am still scratching my head?! Hannah's ice cream bar shirt! I felt like I was watching a comedy and found the outfits distracting me from the storyline. The first few episodes outfits were terrible!
Mona's A Watermelon!



The Horse Sweater, with a long sleeve underneath

No comments:

Post a Comment