NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Friday, July 4, 2014

Lone Survivor: The Movie



SPOILERS AHEAD:



.Last night I watched Lone Survivor. The movie was really well made. Those falling scenes were gruesome beyond words. I could feel my body aching from the fall. I thought all the actors did a very good job and were a fitting tribute to the men they were playing. I honestly had no idea that Marcus would be saved by the "enemy". I recommend this movie to anyone who loves a great action flick, true stories, and military movies. Be forewarned it will bring tears to your eyes.  I have yet to read the book, but I would love to.


          



What do you think? Have you seen the movie? Did you "feel" the action? Were you surprised by the ending? Have you read the book? I love to read your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment