NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday-Ten Popular Books That I Will Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday topic today was Top Ten Books I'm not sure I want to read. I am modifying the topic to ten books or series that I will never read. http://www.brokeandbookish.com/

There are various reasons that I will not read the following books. You can try to convince me, but I wouldn't hold your breath!

10. Fifty Shades of Grey

9. The Davinci Code

8. His Dark Materials

7. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

6. The Kite Runner

5. The Shack

4. War and Peace

3. Eragon

2. Game of Thrones

1. The Harry Potter Series

Yes, it's true I have never read a Harry Potter book. What do you think? Are there any books everyone else has read but you? What book do you refuse to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment