NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Monday, June 3, 2019

Book Review: Little Darlings by Melanie Golding

Having been through an experience where I just gave birth and my nurse commented "I won't steal your baby, you can go to the bathroom", which sent me into an all-out meltdown, where I pulled my baby into the bathroom bed and all and threatened the nurse. This was so realistic to me. Obviously, a lot of women are not in the best place mentally, or hormonally, after going through the exhaustion of giving birth.

I don't want to spoil any of the story. I do want to say I read this in two days and was totally drawn into Lauren's world. I loved Harper and hope she will return for another Golding novel.

The atmosphere this book created was absolutely chilling. I can only hope that Golding will continue to write. This was perfect for Halloween. I loved that the ending wrapped up all the storylines. Bravo Melanie Golding! You have a new fan!!!

*Thank you to Melanie Golding, Crooked Lane Books, and Netgalley, for allowing me to read an advanced copy of this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment