NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Book Review: The Lazarus Files: A Cold Case Investigation by Matthew McGough


 

True Crime is one of my favorite genres. Sadly, I struggled with this book. I was finally able to finish it. 

I feel so badly for Sherri's family. There was some issues with this book, too much repetition, unnecessary information, and editing needed. There was a second murder thrown in at the end of the book, but barely touched on. The connection is unknown until the afterword of the book. Since that murder is unsolved it's hard to really know if there is a connection between the two murders. 

I felt disconnected from the victim. I feel her story deserves to be heard.


*Thank you to Netgalley, Matthew McGough, and the publisher for allowing me to read an advanced copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment