NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Memories: Little House on the Prairie

I remember reading Little House on the Prairie over and over as a child. I loved the illustrations. I loved the scene where Laura and Mary eat the pig tails and where Pa plays the fiddle. Just thinking about the book brings up good memories for me. I loved the family and how much they loved each other. It was realistic because their life was never easy but they kept on going. I think this is the book that made me fall in love with history. Some of my favorite reads are historical fiction and non-fiction. I enjoy learning about times and places and things that I will never be able to visit. Books bring life to these places and times. For me they are real and happening and I can picture myself there. I love Little House. I still love the show and all the books. It brings back memories that I will never forget.

Little House on the Prairie (Little House, #2)

Monday Memories is a weekly feature hosted by Miss Print and the Book Bandit. Just take a photo of a book from your personal library (or a library book that’s significant to you, etc.) and talk about why it matters. Is it your first ever signed book? The first book you reviewed on your blog? Whatever it is, write it up in a Monday Memories post and share it.

mondaymemories

No comments:

Post a Comment