NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want to Visit

The choices for the top ten places can be real or imaginary, thank goodness, keep that in mind while reading the lists this week. You can find all the Top Ten Tuesday lists at:
http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/10/top-ten-places-books-have-made-us-want.html

My Top Ten:
10. Oz
116594
Come on! Oz would be Awesome! Sure there would be some scares but your friends would be there to protect you and you could always hope for Glinda to show up!

 9. New England
The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud
The story takes place in a quaint New England fishing village. The descriptions are beautiful and it seems like a place to get away from it all.

 8. Paris
The Paris Architect
Yes this is fictional Paris, BUT the architecture is so fascinating that I would love to see those buildings in person.

7. Maine
Bag of Bones
Okay, many of King's books are set in Maine, and most of them scare me to death. I would love to visit and see if the scares get to me in this setting.

 6. Wisconsin
Caddie Woodlawn
Caddie Woodlawn is my kind of girl. Her life is fun and interesting and always made me want to jump into her adventures.

 5. The Zoo
Put Me in the Zoo
I wanted to be put in the zoo too!! Living with all the animals would be such a blast! I love to visit zoos all over America.

 4. The Circus
The Night Circus
Yes I have visited many a circus, none of them has grabbed my attention as much as the one in The Night Circus. While reading, I could smell the cotton candy and the animals. I would have loved to jump into this book.

 3. London
13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
What can I say? I loved this book and I loved all the adventures.

 2. The Football Field
Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices & Priorities of a Winning Life
Yes I have visited Football stadiums before, BUT never as the coach of a team. I could never be as Awesome as Tony Dungy, but I would give it a try!

 1. Sleepy Hollow
The Hollow (The Hollow, #1)
I want to be Abbey's best friend, and I want to hang out and make perfume. I also want to meet Caspian's older brother (swoon) HA HA! I just love the world of this series. I love my scary but this one has romance too. The perfect world to hang out in!

No comments:

Post a Comment