NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Series I Want To Start

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/10/top-ten-new-series-daisy-wants-to-start.html Click to see all the other Top Ten Lists!

10. The Wolves of Mercy Falls
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)

 9. The Mortal Instruments
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

 8. Outlander
Outlander (Outlander, #1)

 7. Mara Dyer
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

 6. Beautiful
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)

 5. The Raven Cycle
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)

 4. The Precious Stone Trilogy
Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)

 3. New England Witch Chronicles
New England Witch Chronicles (New England Witch Chronicles, #1)

 2. The Archived
The Archived (The Archived, #1)

 1. The Arkwell Academy
The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)

4 comments:

  1. I really need to read Outlander, it made my list too. But it's s looooong!
    I didn't really like City of Bones, I've tried to read it three times but it's just not my cup of tea.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to read Outlander, too! So many people are raving about it, I feel out of the loop! LOL!

    Happy reading!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I am desperate to read Outlander, I've been hearing nothing but amazing things. Shiver and The Archived are two series I am excited to start as well. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie Stiefvater is so awesome! But, The Wolves of Mercy Falls is the least favorite of all of her stuff that I've read. If you haven't read The Scorpio Races, you should definitely pick it up. It's my absolute favorite of hers. Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten!

    Amber R. @ Bibliophilia, Please

    ReplyDelete