NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weekend Edition: Armchair BEA-Day Four and Five!

Welcome to the weekend edition of Armchair BEA. Today we are covering Day Four and Day Five Topics.

Day Four-Fictional Worlds

What fictional worlds would you want to live in?

  I would love to live in The Night Circus. That is one of my favorites. The world draws you in and you can see and smell what is going on. The circus would be fun to live in. Life would never be boring.

  The Thirteenth Tale would be another world I would love to reside in. Spending my days surrounded by books and mysteries could be a great thing. I love this book and the setting inside.

What fictional worlds would you not want to dive into?

   The answer for these are obvious to me. I would not want to live in the Passage. I don't think I would do well with the vamps. I would certainly not want to be in any type of zombie novel. I would hope that I would be brave enough to defend myself, but I am fat and slow and would be an easy victim. I would not want to live in the world of The First Days by Rhiannon Frater.  I also would not even want to visit the world of State of Decay by Peggy Martinez.

   Another world I would not want to be in would be Life After Life by Kate Atkinson. It is one of my favorite books. BUT, I am not wanting to live over and over. I do enough to screw up my life now and certainly don't want to repeat it, or come out with an even worse outcome.



Day Five-Wrap Up

Sadly, this is the end of Armchair BEA. I really enjoyed this years topics and had fun with the posts. I also found a few new blogs to follow and talked to some wonderful bloggers. I look forward to Armchair BEA every year. Next year will be great. Thanks to everyone who checked out the posts and took the time to leave a comment. I hope you enjoyed Armchair BEA as much as I did! See you next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment