NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Monday, February 8, 2016

Book Review: The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender

I have heard that Alender was a go to for ghost stories. This is my first story by her, but I am sure it won't be my last. All the things for a good story are here, ghosts, a haunted insane asylum, a cemetery. The only thing I missed was a good horrorfest. This was more of a thrilling mystery. There were a few twists I didn't see coming, which was a nice surprise. I just saw so much potential here to create tons of scares. I honestly didn't find it scary, BUT I still enjoyed the story and would read more by this author!

You can find out more about Katie and check out her other books here: http://katiealender.com

No comments:

Post a Comment