NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Monday, February 8, 2016

Movie Review: Goosebumps

I had a fun time watching this with my husband and my seventeen year old. My husband hates scary movies and my son read the Goosebump books when he was in Elementary school. We laughed a lot and it was fun asking my son, "Wait, which story is this?"  He knew just about all of the stories included in the film, even though it had been years since he had read them.  Jack Black does a great job pretending to be a curmudgeon. There are a few twists I didn't see coming. Be sure to watch for the cameo by the real Stine toward the end of the film! This one was much better then I expected it to be. Fun for all ages! My ten year old nephew loved it!

You can find out more about the film here: http://sites.sonypictures.com/goosebumps/discanddigital/

You can find out more about R.L. Stine and All of his books here: http://rlstine.com




No comments:

Post a Comment