NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Monday, February 10, 2020

Book Review: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson

I feel I am in the minority on this book. I wanted to learn all about the blue people and that was my favorite aspect of the book. I also thought that reading about delivering books by horse to hard to reach areas would be very interesting. I did enjoy the historical aspects of this book. I just didn't connect with any of the characters, I didn't find them to be believable. For me the story moved very slowly and I had a hard time getting to the end. I didn't like the ending and found it to be quite dramatic compared to the rest of the book. For me the story was disjointed and disappointing. I am glad to see that so many are loving this story. Sadly it just wasn't a title I loved.


* Thank you to NetGalley, Kim Michele Richardson, and the publisher for allowing me to read an advanced copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment