NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Book Review: The Rural Diaries by Hilarie Burton Morgan

First off I must say that I adore these actors and love their shows. I am a fan, but that is not why I loved the book. I think Mrs. Morgan should keep writing! This was a perfect read for such a depressing pandemic life! The author is honest, even when it's not going to make her look good.

They are real and just like us. I can guarantee by the end you will want to visit their farm.
They feel like friends you have known your whole life. The writing is straightforward and eloquent. Their family is Beautiful. They are far from perfect and are not afraid to admit it.

Hilarie's delving into her miscarriages and abuse on her shows was brave and inspiring. The pictures were the perfect ending. Keep being the wonderful people you are. You ,Hilarie, are a treasure and an inspiration!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment