NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Friday, July 22, 2022

Book Review: Back to the Prairie: A Home Remade, A Life Rediscovered by Melissa Gilbert

 


I was expecting a book about remodeling a rundown home, and bonding during Covid. There was a tiny bit of that, but there was way more political agenda talk. I don't care about Melissa's hate of guns, Trump, and religion.  I also don't care about her love of vaccines, Faucci, and George Floyd. 

If you are going to write a political book, at least let the reader know what they are signing up for! A huge disappointment. Glad I didn't pay to read this!

I have a new dislike for her now. As I have always been told, it's best not to bring up politics or religion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment