Welcome to my Armchair BEA posts. For my first post I am introducing myself:
1. Please tell us a little about yourself?
My blog is brand new and I am by no means an expert. I love to read all the blogs about books and thought it would be fun to try it for myself. I enjoy books and movies and you will see them both on my blog. I am the mother of two teenage boys, 5 dogs, and 6 cats. I live smack dab in the middle of the woods, and I am blogging from Indiana.
2. What genre do you read the most?
I suppose what I read the most is fiction. I enjoy reading many different types of books. One thing you won't find me reading is erotica.
3. What was your favorite book read last year? What is your favorite so far this year?This was my favorite last year. I highly recommend it!
My favorite so far this year is:
4. If you were stranded on a dessert island what three books would you bring? What three non-book
items would you bring? Why?
My three books would be The Bible, because I would need to consult it to make it through the day. My second choice would be House of Leaves, because it is really long and I would need a lot to read. My third choice would be The Suitcases by Anne Hall Whit, because it is one of my favorites and I could read it over and over and still enjoy it.
My three non-book items would be a knife, a net, and some string. Because I would need to be able to cut items and catch fish and other items to eat.
5. What book would you love to see as a movie?
Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you will look for my other posts about Armchair BEA!