NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blackfish

Wow I don't even know where to start with this film! After watching it I will never look at a zoo or amusement park with animals the same again. I am guilty of loving the animals at Sea World and not seeing a problem with going there to watch their shows and tricks. I have even taken my children there. I am sure that many of us have no idea what is really going on behind the scenes and how many tragedies have happened that most of us have never heard about. If you want to know what I am talking about, you MUST watch this film!! I don't know if I will ever forget what I have seen in this film! It is not for the faint of heart or for children. There is much disturbing content included. BUT it deserves to be seen by those who can make a difference. It is controversial, although I believe everything I saw included in the film. So much is hidden from the public that it is scary to find out what is really going on that we are never privy to. We as a society should wake up and realize that much of what we are being told is lies. Has anyone seen this film? How did it make you feel? Do you disagree or agree with what I have said? What do you think should be done? I would love to hear your thoughts on this film!

http://blackfishmovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment