NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Haunted Library Box Set


I purchased this set from Amazon and read it on my Kindle app on my phone. I had read the first volume in the set before and enjoyed it. As a ghost, haunted house, creepy, fanatic, I found this set fulfilled my needs. Ms. Cross is an interesting writer and many of the stories are her own, but a few contained here are from friends. It was quite interesting to me that she used Bluffton, and Fort Wayne Indiana as the setting of some of the stories. It was pretty obvious to me, since I live quite close to those locations, that the stories didn't take place there. Ms. Cross does let you know from the get go that she changed names of locations, and people, to protect privacy. I enjoyed her stories and would like to read more by her. Following are links to purchase from Amazon and to the author's website. Does anyone have some creepy reads that they would recommend to me?

http://www.amazon.com/Haunted-Library-Box-Willow-Cross-ebook/dp/B00G7SGPJ4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1399487063&sr=8-6&keywords=haunted+willow+cross

http://willowcrossbooks.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment