NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Thursday, May 29, 2014

X Men Days of Future Past

X-Men: Days of Future Past

For my birthday I went with three of my favorite men to see X Men Days of Future Past. My Husband and Son are huge Marvel, Comic Book, Stan Lee fans, so I knew they would love it. My Dad and I like a good action flick, but are not obsessed with super characters. I won't spoil any of the movie plot. I did like that there was plenty of action and mystery. I also enjoy the sense of humor in the X Men movies, and I was not disappointed here. I did feel like the movie was a little long winded and could have accomplished the same outcome in a shorter amount of time. I must admit a few times I was starting to get bored, but luckily the action would pick up shortly thereafter. One thing we were looking forward to was looking for Stan Lee. It has become a family game to find Stan Lee in these movies. Sadly, if he was here, none of us spotted him. How about you? Did you like the movie? Did you spot Stan Lee? What did you think of that scene after the credits?

No comments:

Post a Comment