NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Book Review: The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom

I could hardly put this one down to go to bed! It has been a long time since the characters in a novel have drawn me so readily into their story. I did have a problem with the love triangle in the novel. I am not so sure it was realistic for the characters. This one did have a soap opera  feel to it, but in a good way. I had to keep reading to find out what would happen. I love historical fiction, and although overly dramatic at times, totally held my attention! I have hear that this was going to be made into a movie. I feel it would make an excellent movie, in the correct hands. I have also heard that the author has written a new novel containing a few of the books characters. I am very interested in checking the new book out!

No comments:

Post a Comment