NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: If You Are In The Mood For Sci-Fi....

If you are in the mood for Sci-Fi....here are some suggestions!

10.  Divergent by Veronica Roth

 9.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

 8.  The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

 7.  Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

 6.  Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

 5.  The Dead Zone by Stephen King

 4.  The Passage by Justin Cronin

 3.  The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

 2.  Cinder by Marissa Meyer

 1.  The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

I realize several of these are popular choices so you may have already checked them out. BUT, if you haven't, you really should. If you have seen the movie....try the book....in the picks above the book is way better!! I guess I really didn't consider myself a sci-fi fan, but I enjoyed all of these choices, so maybe I am a closet sic-fi fanatic!!


You can see all the other if you are in the mood.. lists at: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2016/03/top-ten-books-if-you-are-in-mood-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment