NetGalley

  • Professional Reader
  • 2016 NetGalley Challenge
  • Reviews Published
  • 100 Book Reviews

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Endless by Kate Brian

I so loved the first two books in this series. I was expecting so much from this one. It was building up to be so good and then it fell apart at the end for me. I can't believe it is over. How do we not find out what happened with those other characters? Wasn't that ending a little rushed? Seriously Ms. Brian needs to revisit Juniper Landing. I need to know certain things that were not revealed and I am seething at  the outcome of the love triangle. There are many holes here that need to be filled. I loved this series but I don't accept this ending. I have hope that the wrongs will be righted, but I am left greatly disappointed! It is so sad for such a great series to fall apart at the end.

Endless (Shadowlands, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment